- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 2.25 Lakh INR
In order to clean the powder on the capsule surface as well as polish the capsules, capsule polishing machine is used. This machine cleans the filled capsules through a mechanically rotating brush and attraction of vacuum to attract and remove the external powder. This machine comprises a SS chamber, which is installed with a filter cloth and a nylon brush, which revolves at variable speed. The capsules roll travel from one end of the nylon brush to other end between nylon bristles and filter cloth. This process gives the capsules a polished and lustrous finish. Apart from two stainless steel chambers along with filter cloth and nylon brush, this machine comprises SS powder collector and a vacuum dust collector. In this process, all the powder on the capsules and its edges are removed and collected by the dust collector. This model has two chambers, wherein, the capsules are polished twice. All the powders settled on the capsule edges are also removed. The clean and polished capsules comes out of the chute.
- Cleans and polishes capsules
- Consistent operations without the need of maintenance
- Easy and safe to operator
- Feeding Machine â It comprises a SS hopper, vibrator and powder collector. The capsules are passed through the vibrator and powder is captured in the stainless steel collector.
- Inspection Machine â This machine has a conveyor belt, whose speed can be controlled with a speed drive. A lighting source just above the machine allows minute inspection of capsules. The capsules due to the angular guides on the conveyor belt revolve around the axis while moving. The operator of this machine through this complete visual inspection procedure sorts out all the defective capsules. This sorting of the defective capsules are executed manually, by hand.
- Capsule Inspection cum Polishing Machine- With the use of capsule inspection machine, one can accurately check and sort all kinds of defects in all kinds of tablets. The operator of capsule inspection cum polishing machine use this machine to completely inspect the surface of tablets and detect all visual defects. The consistency in inspection is maintained by checking the capsules by 360Â°, that is, from front, rear, and sides. The kinds of capsules which can be inspected in this machine are powder filled capsules, gel caps, etc. Using this machine, one can inspect numerous capsules in an hour, depending upon the factors, like capsule shape and size and shape. This machine easy to clean, repair and maintain.
- Capsule Feeding & Inspection Section- The capsules pass on food grade conveyor belt, which has a light source that lets an operator minutely inspect the capsules and sort out the defective ones. The stainless steel collector tray collects the powder, as the capsules pass through vibrator.
- Capsule Counting and Packing Machine- Capsule Counting and Packing Machine, as the name suggests, this machine counts and packages capsules and tablets in pharmaceutical industry. This machine after basic setup, automatically operates. The role of operator is to replenish capsules or tablets, whenever required.
|Electricals||0.25HP, 380/440V, 3Ph, 50Hz.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1000 mm x 700 mm x 950 mm|
|Approximate weight||175 Kgs.|
Note: Due to continuous product improvement process, design as well as specification may be upgraded / modified without notice.
103, Gokul Industrial Estate, The Marol Co-op,Ind premises, sagbaug area, off Andheri Kurla Road, Near Wibs Bread, Marol-Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India